Get started today with a
free phone consultation:
or email me:
Let me tell you about my work as a therapist. I have been working in Seattle as a counselor and psychotherapist since 1964. My life experience and the years I have studied psychology and classical spiritual practice have enabled me to help thousands of people find solutions to their problems.
I provide a wide range of therapeutic services including individual and marriage counseling, psychotherapy, and group therapy. My specialties include helping people develop their skills in meeting people, mastering the art of intimacy, and making "magic" happen in groups.
If you are...
an Individual: I can help with...
- Stress, anxiety, depression, chronic anger
- Loss of a loved one
- Child rearing challenges
- Recovery issues related to a divorce
- Trouble dealing with difficult people at work, school, or home
- Post-traumatic stress
- Physical problems that a physician says are “all in your head”
- Psychological issues that seem to be barriers to your journey (lack of direction in life)
- Spiritual questions such as Who am I? and Why am I here?
in a Relationship: I can help with...
- Sexual intimacy and emotional intimacy
- Relationship crisis
- Conflict resolution and communication problems
- Premarital counseling
- Coping with the stresses of parenthood
- Creating a network of friends
- Navigating a divorce
- Exploring whether a marriage has reached its end or can be revitalized
- Healing the injuries that have occurred during your time together